Te Whatu Ora
The Te Whatu Ora/NZNO Collective Agreement covers Te Whatu Ora employees who are members of NZNO and are employed by Te Whatu Ora in the roles listed as follows or hold a nursing and midwifery position and is required by the employer to be a qualified health professional: Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Registered Midwives, Enrolled Nurses, Registered Obstetric Nurses, Karitane Nurses, Health Care Assistants/ Hospital Aides.
November Te Whatu Ora Meetings
Te Whatu Ora / NZNO Collective Agreement
- Te Whatu Ora /NZNO Collective Agreement 31 March 2023 – 31 October 2024
- The Te Whatu Ora Terms of Settlement (17 July 2023)
- Gisborne Health and Safety strike
- Open letter to "Margie Apa "Pay us what we are owed"
- Click here to see photos and media coverage of the May/June 2023 Te Whatu Ora stop work meetings
- 13 November 2023 - Paid union meetings for Te Whatu Ora members
- 22 September 2023 - Unacceptable delays for Collective Agreement and Pay Equity payments
- 7 August 2023 - Members vote to ratify NZNO/Te Whatu Ora collective agreement